Science Joke of the Day (Yes there actually are science jokes!)

Two molecules are walking down the street and they run in to each other.
One says to the other, "Are you all right?" "No, I lost an electron!" "Are you sure?" "I'm positive!


My favorite things

My favorite things
Darwin was wrong!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Welcome Back!

Welcome back to school everyone. Coincidentally, bowhunting season opens this week, so I am in a great mood and you will notice I have not given homework to any of my classes! I have to comment on the eerily quiet bio class yesterday - what was up with that? Not that we want total mayhem but you can all relax a little bit - hearing the clock ticking is a little creepy.
Anyway, please remember to faithfully check the blog to stay current on assignments and test dates - that is YOUR responsibility. You are in charge of your own success.
However, never be afraid to approach me for help or to ask for clarification during class if you're having trouble understanding a concept. I am here to help you.
Now, for our "Walk in the Word" moment let's try Proverbs 16:21
"The wise man is known by his common sense, and a pleasant teacher is the best."
So you all demonstrate your common sense by keeping up with your work and coming to me with your problems EARLY, and I will be a pleasant teacher (as always:))

No comments:

Post a Comment