Science Joke of the Day (Yes there actually are science jokes!)

Two molecules are walking down the street and they run in to each other.
One says to the other, "Are you all right?" "No, I lost an electron!" "Are you sure?" "I'm positive!


My favorite things

My favorite things
Darwin was wrong!

Friday, September 3, 2010

THE FIRST HOMEWORK OF THE YEAR

Biology 30: We have taken notes on Proteins , Carbohydrates , and Lipids. There is much more to
come so be sure not to fall behind

Chem 20: We are currently learning about the modern atomic theory

Biology 20: be sure to have the notes we took from the video for next class.

Sci 9: You have a genetics oral presentation that has to be ready for next class. remember that I
will mark on what you say but you can have things written out ahead of time if you wish

Acc 10: Next class we will mark the hand in assignment and begin chapter 2

No comments:

Post a Comment