Science Joke of the Day (Yes there actually are science jokes!)

Two molecules are walking down the street and they run in to each other.
One says to the other, "Are you all right?" "No, I lost an electron!" "Are you sure?" "I'm positive!


My favorite things

My favorite things
Darwin was wrong!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Biology 20 Ecosystem Assignment Clarification

Hi girls, Mrs. C guest posting here. After listening to your anxiety during study periods and after school in the library, I have tried to pin Mr. C down on exactly what his expectations are for this assignment. He has referred me back to the rubric he posted previously and when I pushed him further for a word count said, and I quote, "In my opinion, to sufficiently cover the topic, you would require approximate 2-3000 words. That is depending on your skill as a writer." And I am assuming he means 2000, not actually 2. This is only if you are writing an essay, of course. If you're doing some other kind of project you're not worrying about a word count. Hope this helps.
Here's the original rubric again:

Rubric:
1) Have all deadlines been met. /5
2) Is there evidence of research from a multiple of sources. /5
3) Accurate description of the location. /5
4) Complete description of climate/ /5
5) Proper listing and classification of Flora and Fauna /20
6) Clear explanations of adaptations found in organisms in the ecosystem. /20
7) Current issues affecting the ecosystem. /10
8) Overall organization and attention to detail. /10

No comments:

Post a Comment