Science Joke of the Day (Yes there actually are science jokes!)

Two molecules are walking down the street and they run in to each other.
One says to the other, "Are you all right?" "No, I lost an electron!" "Are you sure?" "I'm positive!


My favorite things

My favorite things
Darwin was wrong!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

More pre-exam don't panic tips!

From Mrs. C:
Here's what I've got out of him on the eve of the bio exam girls:
You don't have to memorize ALL of the tiny parts of photosynthesis and respiration, just the main concepts of what they are - the basic steps and what happens in them.

Learn how to do genetics problems.

Learn the structure of DNA.

Learn the basics of protein synthesis.

Know your hormones.

Know the parts of the brain.

He says most of the test is multiple choice and matching.

Disclaimer:  this is by no means a complete list!

Good luck girls!  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment