Science Joke of the Day (Yes there actually are science jokes!)

Two molecules are walking down the street and they run in to each other.
One says to the other, "Are you all right?" "No, I lost an electron!" "Are you sure?" "I'm positive!


My favorite things

My favorite things
Darwin was wrong!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Countdown to the Physics Departmental...

This is where I would have the theme from "Jaws" playing if I could figure out how to do it.  Ha ha.  Sorry - not really.  Anyway, I think Mr. C has some old exams printed out for you to practice with, but I thought I would add this link Sask. Education Departmental Exam Samples since it has the Physics tests including last year's!  And if you go through them the answer key is included at the end, so you can see how you've done.  The link includes all subjects, so you have to scroll down to get to the Physics and then choose the year.  Hope this helps and try not to panic!

No comments:

Post a Comment