Science Joke of the Day (Yes there actually are science jokes!)

Two molecules are walking down the street and they run in to each other.
One says to the other, "Are you all right?" "No, I lost an electron!" "Are you sure?" "I'm positive!


My favorite things

My favorite things
Darwin was wrong!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Biology 20 is on Facebook !!!!!




Everyone in Biology 20 needs to go to Facebook and put in a request to join " Mr. C's Cyber Science " group. This is a closed group so you need to be very special to join. Don't worry I won't be able to see your Facebook page and find out the last time you cheated in math class. LOL. We will be able to share ideas and help each other out. This will also be a way for me to check your progress and assess the quality of your work. Yes this will be for marks

No comments:

Post a Comment