Science Joke of the Day (Yes there actually are science jokes!)

Two molecules are walking down the street and they run in to each other.
One says to the other, "Are you all right?" "No, I lost an electron!" "Are you sure?" "I'm positive!


My favorite things

My favorite things
Darwin was wrong!

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A new year has started

Welcome back everyone. This year I will be adding a series of links that will summarize our science classes. You may use these sites to keep up on your studies, catch up if you have missed classes or provide extra review.

So far:

Physics 30: Be sure you know your sig figs. Also, we have begun creating graphs representing different forms of
                 motion.

Biology 30: You will be receiving instructions on an assignment regarding our introductory Biochem unit.

Chem 20:   We are well underway on our lesson on the Modern Atomic Theory.

Science 10: We have begun our Ecology Unit.

 Bio 20: We are starting our Ecology review unit

Science 9: Next class we are learning how to do a monohybrid cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment