Science Joke of the Day (Yes there actually are science jokes!)

Two molecules are walking down the street and they run in to each other.
One says to the other, "Are you all right?" "No, I lost an electron!" "Are you sure?" "I'm positive!


My favorite things

My favorite things
Darwin was wrong!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hello To Sunny Florida!

As promised, I am posting notes for our sunbathing physics student!  So if you are actually checking the blog (though your friends tell me you have not been on the internet lately!) here are the notes from November 5th on "Conservation of Energy."  I scanned them and then uploaded as a jpeg file, so you will have to scan over with the zoom as you look at them.  Thanks to Morgan for letting us copy her notes!  I hope you're wearing sunscreen :)  And conserving your energy (ha ha, little physics humour there.)
Page 1 Conservation of Energy
Page 2 Conservation of Energy
There are two separate links because I uploaded the two pages individually - that's just the way it is. 
Have a great weekend!
Couldn't resist - all the elastic collision problems in your notes.  There is no collision more elastic than a cat collision.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! It appears that my instincts of wanting to stay home were not misguided as we are now stranded in Denver. I will not be home until late wednesday so I will most likely see you all on thursday. Lizzy

    ReplyDelete