Science Joke of the Day (Yes there actually are science jokes!)

Two molecules are walking down the street and they run in to each other.
One says to the other, "Are you all right?" "No, I lost an electron!" "Are you sure?" "I'm positive!


My favorite things

My favorite things
Darwin was wrong!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Physics 30 Questions

Hi Girls,
A special "hi" to Katie and Rikkeal - hope you're enjoying your time away from us!  If you do happen to have a yearning to do physics homework (ha ha ha) I am linking the questions Mr. C assigned through Google docs.  They are in the textbook, but I am assuming you didn't pack your physics textbooks.  He insists he hasn't given any notes, which are what I really wanted to start posting for you but one step at a time, right?  Questions are to be handed in Friday for the rest of the class.  Remember he's going to be in the library for the extra help "club" on Thursday from after school until around 4:30!  Or until the last problem is solved...
Okay, here's the  Physics Homework
Can't resist the lol cats as ridiculous as they are...

No comments:

Post a Comment