Science Joke of the Day (Yes there actually are science jokes!)

Two molecules are walking down the street and they run in to each other.
One says to the other, "Are you all right?" "No, I lost an electron!" "Are you sure?" "I'm positive!


My favorite things

My favorite things
Darwin was wrong!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Physics 20: The Optics poster assignment should be ready to hand in early next week.

Biology 30: The fish dissections are due

Sci 10: The Physics review sheets are to be worked on for the next two classes then they will be due next week

Sci 9: Our space unit consists of several projects. Be sure that you do not fall behind.

Biology 20: Keep plugging at the major project. Time is winding down

Chem 30: The year is coming to an end very soon. I would suggest starting your review very very soon

No comments:

Post a Comment