Science Joke of the Day (Yes there actually are science jokes!)

Two molecules are walking down the street and they run in to each other.
One says to the other, "Are you all right?" "No, I lost an electron!" "Are you sure?" "I'm positive!


My favorite things

My favorite things
Darwin was wrong!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Feb 24th

Science 9: We are currently in the middle of our Electricity unit. Be sure to practice
problem solving using your equations. Keep that journal up to date.

Science 10: The ecology project is due this week. Be sure to review your notes and
understand all vocabulary. A test is on the horizon.

Biology 20: The grasshopper dissection is due and the crayfish is next. Essays are way
past due.

Physics 20: Currently on Sound unit

Biology 30: We will be having a test on the skeletal and muscular system next week

Chemistry 30: The second review assignment is due and next week is a test on Unit I

No comments:

Post a Comment