Science Joke of the Day (Yes there actually are science jokes!)

Two molecules are walking down the street and they run in to each other.
One says to the other, "Are you all right?" "No, I lost an electron!" "Are you sure?" "I'm positive!


My favorite things

My favorite things
Darwin was wrong!

Monday, November 16, 2009

We are now into the second half of out first semester. A reminder to all classes that are complete as of January that there is still a lot of work to do.

Science 8 and 9: Be sure you keep your notes up to date if you miss classes and don't forget about your journals. I may be asking for them one day soon.

Chemistry 20: We are getting into are unit on gases. You should be able to solve problems using Boyles and Charles laws as well as the combined equation. If you are having trouble with stoichiometry be sure to come in for extra help.

Biology 20: I talked about vocabulary journals today. If you are having trouble with the termonology I would suggest using this method

Biology 30: We are starting our genetics unit.

Physics 30: This is the last big push to the January deparmental exam. We started our electricity unit so be sure you have the terms and concepts straight. Don't forget the Work/Energy/Power exam tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment